From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:44:44 -0600
Now that there are getting to be more bee sites on the web every day, many
of us have given up trying to maintain lists on our web pages --  or even
to try to bookmark them.

Therefore, I wonder who has the most up-to-date and definitive list of
beekeeping related sites -- preferably catagorized and maybe with
comments?  (I don't mean the just results of some search -- I mean rather
a selected and carefully maintained list).

Any nominations for the best?

Allen