Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Alden P. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 00:19:58 EDT

.

>Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!

        Most of us know that bees seem to survive in spite of us
sometime. However, my experience has been there are dividends returned if
we make life easier for the bees. I also wrap, not so my bees will
survive the winter, because they usually will. I kind of like the fact
that they consume half the honey and are ready to  start gathering
surplus when the real early flows come along. One need not manipulate
frames either I suppose, but we know how well that queen fills up empty
cells when they are in the appropriate place and the stores are
sufficient but not crowding out potential brood space.  It's the old saw,
beehavers or beekeepers.

Alden Marshall
B-Line Apiaries
Hudson, NH 03051