Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Garrett Dodds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 22:48:53 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking about making some vorroa screen traps to sample my hives for
vorroa mites.  I want to check the natural mite fall for population build
up and mite chewing behavior.  Dose any one have any ideas on how the
should be made,  measurements and helpful hints from expierance?  Or maybe
an idea or two about them.

Thanks.

Garrett Dodds
29480 January Road