From:
Worker Bee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 10:49:40 -0600
Hi,

I recieved my new 1997 wholesale catalog from Dadant a few days ago and
after reading several posts on Bee-l, I wanted to put in my 2 cents
worth. On the front cover it states that they do offer Volume Discounts,
so an earlier post seems correct. Order more and save.

I have cataloges from many suppliers. I buy from some for their shipping
response. Brushey Mountain ships the same day. Walter Kelley's prices
are better but they have slower shipping times.

I compared prices and quality in the three catalogues and they are all
in line. Some have items others don't, and for single items price may
have a lot to do with it. Quality sure does and I find the quality from
all three excellent.

All in all it is like which gas station on discount mall to use.

Don