From:
Ted Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:02:02 -0500
  REGARDING           RE>Honey roasted peanuts

I tried out the recipe Andy posted for honey roasted peanuts.  They turned out
delicious!  However, the recipe didn't specify whether the nuts to be used
should be raw or regular commercial salted peanuts.  I decided to buy the raw
nuts, and while tasting good after preparation, they never got  nice and
crunchy - they're still rather soft.  I guess one should buy preroasted
peanuts.

I think an imker is a beekeeper, isn't it.  Is this a Dutch or Low German
word?

Ted Fischer
Dexter, Michigan USA