From:
Medhat Nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 12:27:07 EDT
Hi Tom,

I am Medhat Nasr. I work for the Ontario Beekeepers Association as
Tec-transfer Extension Apiculturist and Doug McRory, the Provincial
Apiculturist. We plan to offer an extension course "Beekeeping Beyond
2000 during the period from March 13-14, 1996. This course will cover
Beekeeping Managements:Present and Future, IPM of Mites, Breeding
bees for Hygienic behaviour, and TM resistance, Economics of bees and
Impacts of NAFTA and GATT on bees and Honey.
We are having the Following speakers: Eric Mussen (U.C., Davis), Gary
Hergart (Ag. Canada), T. Szabo (Ag. Canada), C. Scott-Dupree(U.O.
Guelph), D. McRory (OMAFRA), Barry Davies (Onatrio Bee Breereders'
Association), Medhat Nasr (OBA).

We would like to extend our invitation to join this group and bee one
of our guest speakers. All the expenses will be covered by the OBA.
I would like to consider this invitation and hear from you soon.

Thank You,

Medhat Nasr

P.S. I think "we will meet next week in Quebec meeting"