From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 11:26:48 GMT+1200
Thanks to several BEE-L readers I got the article I was trying to
recall that related colony development to the quality of protein
available to the hive.  This was particularly relevant to the
Australian migratory beekeeping, where you didn't want the colony to
'collapse' when on a flow.

I've placed the article on the NZ Beekeeping Home Pages for anyone
who is interested.  I'll only leave it there for a few weeks, then
maybe get in the habit of putting some other relevant/useful
material.  The address is in my .sig file, and the link to the
Kleinschimdt article is near the bottom of the page.

For those without graphical WWW access, my apologies.

Nick Wallingford
President - National Beekeepers Assn of NZ
NZ beekeeping: http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm
work [log in to unmask]         home [log in to unmask]