From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 15:23:16 -0400
I would like to thank everyone for all the helpful advice that has been
passed on these past few months on the list. I just rented all 32 of my
hives to pollinate cucumbers and am looking foward to getting deeper into
beekeeping. It is refreshing to get some return ($$$) from all the time &
money I have spent since April.

        I also learned of one of Murphy's Laws on beekeeping:

        "The largest ant pile of the 40 acre field will always be foound
where the farmer wants you to put your bees."

What do you kill the little critters with, or do you leave them alone?

God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund
Gainesville, Fla. U.S.A., 32 hives