From:
"Jim G. Shoemaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:08:41 -0500
Hello Bee-L:

At a recent meeting of our local bee association (Springfield, MO USA),
one of the members presented information on a new mite control called
"MITE SOLUTION".

I watch bee-l rather closely and usually keep up with some of the
journals and was surprised by this new product that I had never before
seen mentioned.  Says it is a natural miticide, antiseptic and
fungicide.  Contains petroleum jelly and natural plant extract.  Has a US
Patent Pending No. 365951 and an EPA Registration No. 68922.

It claims 80 to 100 percent kill (both mites) in 30 days.  Costs less
than 20% of current strip prices.

I realize that I am not in the main stream of bee activity and may be the
last to hear of "MITE SOLUTION" but was wondering what others on the list
might know about this product.

Jim Shoemaker
Brookline, MO USA (near Springfield and Bass Pro Shop)