From:
Barry Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 12:56:47 NZST
Dear Keith,
Do the wasp collectors in Georgia ever find parasitoids of wasps in
nests?  If so, I would like to import live stages as part of our
biocontrol effort against the immigrant Vespula germanica and V.
vulgaris.
Could you send me the address of your Georgian collectors please.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Barry Donovan
Private Bag 4704
Christchurch
New Zealand.

Canterbury Agriculture and Science Centre,
Gerald Street,
Lincoln