From:
Teri Rhan {FMO} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 17:40:06 -0800
I've chosen to paint my 2 urdan hives fire engine red which is the color
that attracts hummingbirds.  When I grew up in this area, I used to see
them regularly, but I've seen 1 in that last 4 years and that was 2 years
ago about a mile from my house.  So I'm on a plant and paint red
campaign.
Does anyone know of any complications I might be getting myself into by
chosing this color?
We have a fairly mild climate here so that the few days in the summer
that it gets hot can be countered with venting to keep the hives from
getting too hot.

Teri

(In the heart of Seattle)