From:
Phil Veldhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 10:42:19 CDT
Greetings:

I have become involved in a project which will involve a full sized colony
operating as a observation hive in an art gallery.

Could anyone with experiences with permantly installed observation
colonies please email your wisdom? (If everyone will email me directly,
I'll summarize for the list in a couple of days)

I am particularly interested in the problem of giving the hive free flight
via a tube in the wall.  What diameter should the tube bee?  What is the
maximum length?

Thanks in advance, Phil.

My email address is:  [log in to unmask]

--
------------oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo-------------
Phil Veldhuis           |  "if something is not worth doing,