From:
Malcolm Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 1994 13:23:04 +0100
I just looked back at the the start of this thread and Raymond is quite
correct: the question was swarm prevention in absentia.  The original
question concerned bees in the Czech Republic and timings are likely to
be different from those in my part of the UK but I think its quite likely
that the bees in question have already swarmed, assuming the're going to
do so.  Certainly my bees have all tried it (and one lot got away!)  For
me it's always the second week of May, as regular as clockwork.

--
Malcolm Roe                            Phone  :  +44 442 230000 ext 5104
Crosfield Electronics Ltd              Fax    :  +44 442 232301