From:
Bill Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 15:28:27 -0500
On Fri, 10 Dec 1993, EJ Fnord wrote:

> I don't understand what the hell you are talking about!
>
> I'm just a happy-go-lucky, yet preccocious twelve-year-old with a
> passion for hyphens.  I am just interested in writing a long
> (three hundred word) paper about anything that can hurt people.  I
> was stung by curiousity when I was told that there were INSECTS (ew,
> gross) that could make portions of your anatomy swell without sexual
> stimulation, not that I would know anything about that, so don't ask.
>
> EJ "Bucket of Bee-Guts" Fnord
> --

Then why do you slander the bee?  WHY DO YOU SLANDER THE BEE?
Keep yourself free of vespoid influence.  Do not believe them
when they speak of hornets.  Their foulest bit of chicanery
yet was the invention of the hornet - a mythical cousin to the
happy bee, yet treacherous and maniacal like the Wasps themselves.
When you see a hornet - run!  It's a wasp in bee's clothing.

Malibu Skipper
"Loves Bees!  Hates Wasps!"