From:
David Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 1994 10:41:23 -0500
Hello everyone-

I'm new to the list and thought it proper to introduce myself-

My name is David Schmitt and I am a research technician at the University
of Vermont. My work involves pest management research and grower education
for Vermont's Apple industry. As you may have guessed my interest in this
list pertains to anything I can learn about honeybees and their
role as pollinators for tree fruits.

I have a request that I hope someone may be able to help me with-

Back in december I received a copy of the Florida Extension Beekeeping
Newsletter (Vol 11, #12 dec 93) on the sustainable ag network. It listed a
reference to a discussion
list for those interested in bumble bees. It gave the address as
[log in to unmask] I tried to subscribe to the list but had no
success with this address. Does Anyone know about the list and how I can
access it ? Is this the correct address? Please respond off line if you
can help.

Many thanks in advance!