From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2023 11:47:17 +1000

Hi Naomi,I haven't read the paper from Yale, however I just wanted to
say that that with some colleagues I have written a paper (currently
under review) that addresses the questions you asked and other issues
and *hopefully* presents a blueprint for advocates of women's equality
and breastfeeding to use in their advocacy with governments. I will
share when it is published.Karleen GribbleAustralia