From:
Sue Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2023 17:45:20 +0000
Frank, how best to purchase if we are unable to attend?
So looking forward to having your latest and greatest. My previous books of yours were the "last word" of authority with my parents.  Some, after speaking with me returned to their pediatricians with added questions. You've always been my best resource and have given many a parent additional confidence and reassurance over many years.
Thank you Frank.
Most sincerely, Sue Stone

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 6:53 AM, Frank J. Nice<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   I will be at USBC doing a book signing for my new book, "The Breastfeeding Family's Guide to Nonprescription Drugs and Everyday Products, today, Friday, June 9, 2023, at 1 PM.
Please come by and see me.

Frank J. Nice, RPh, DPA, CPHP