From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:20:45 +1100
Hi Lactnetters,Those considering mastitis controversies might be
interested in the process that was undertaken by the Australian
Breastfeeding Association last year. The publication of the new ABM
protocol had many people confused, concerned and generally unsure as
to how to proceed. ABA convened a round table discussion (I believe of
more than a dozen people from a variety of organisations) to consider
the ABM protocol and past recommendations and research to develop a
consensus of some kind. I think it was a very positive process. An
overview of this and a description of the findings is being presented
at the ABA seminar series this year (online and in person- from next
week). More info can be found
here https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/health-professional-seminars/programKarleen
GribbleAustralia.