Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:57:05 -0400
"Needless to say in my wet climate I will be keeping my top entrances. At this time it seems the risk of dripping condensation outweighs the needs for water. That said, I will be keeping my eyes open for ideas on how to meet winter water needs.  How you are keeping your bees looks like one."

You might consider trying what a prior poster mentioned with just one hive.  Use a plexiglass cover, with rigid foam insulation sitting directly on top.  No top entrance.  The insulation on top should have a higher r-value than the sides.  No water will condense above the cluster.  During extremely wet periods you may see moisture forming in an oval shape around the edges of the cover.  The heat rising from the cluster keeps the glass clear directly above.  You'll be able to observe what is going on inside.  I do wonder about mold forming in an extremely moist environment like you describe.  If you see something amiss, you can always switch back to a top entrance set up.

With the ready access to water, I suspect you will see a faster brood-up in the spring.

Betterbee has a plexiglass cover, but if you use it with the notches up, you must close them off to prevent cold air from infiltrating.