From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 23:22:26 +0000
I have no idea why you would not fully trust the information put out by the manufacturer.  After all, if they lie they are subject to all kinds of law suits and unfavorable regulatory actions.  At any rate, the active is simply glyphosate which has an acute toxicity in the same range as table salt to insects, birds and mammals.  I spray glyphosate on weeds right next to my own hives and am sure in the process spray some bees and have never seen the slightest negative impact on my bees.  It does an excellent job of killing non woody weeds.  It is very poor at killing woody weeds such as poison ivy.  It is arguably the most environmentally friendly pesticide on the market as it rapidly degrades in soils forming inorganic phosphates which are fertilizers.

Dick