Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 23:28:11 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
>I am puzzled by the disclaimer at the end of Randy Oliver's article, "The Varroa Problem Part 17c:  Being Part of the Solution". I would think that any article expresses the views of the author and may not agree with the views of the editorial staff.

So was I. Especially since a similar standard disclaimer is already stated at the bottom of the contents page. For those of us that know Randy this additional disclaimer was not only unnecessary but an insult. Maybe it's just how I read it but it seemed like a lightly veiled attempt to discredit his writing.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT