Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:15:11 -0400
Ari, always great hearing from you.

Anecdotal evidence only:-

My observations using the Brushy Mt Varrocleaner showed at cool
temperatures, like in the early am about sunrise (which is the coolest time
in a day) that if there were openings at  the entrance, the OAV spilled out
the front, but when temps were high during the day, there was nearly no
spillage out the front.

Makes sense because the density of the air on a cold am would be more
difficult for the hot OAV vapor to displace in the beginning, while warm
air would allow greater rise.

But the commercial OAV machines, to my knowledge, use a fan, so that should
make density a non-issue.

As far as the wait, I had the same questions you do and the only reason I
can see for the wait is to allow the manual vaporizer to cool down between
applications. I only wait about 2 minutes for a cool down and have seen no
issues.

If there are studies in North America, my bet is on Medhat to have them.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine