Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:41:21 -0400
From:

> The "simulative package" deployed to all hives needed for early
> pollination,
> such as apples was (a) Thin syrup and (b) 10-20% trapped /fresh-frozen
> pollen in pollen supplement.

My point was I don't need to do it since my bees get out and about in force
to pollinate my fruit trees every year without the need.

The issue was packages and comb production. So it is fine to discuss thin
for stimulating (BTW I saw that as a technique for commercial growers after
arrival at the pollination site). but it has nothing to do with the
original question which was thin vs. thick for comb buildup on undrawn
foundation. Which is the question Randy answered in his experiment.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine