From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:34:50 -0400
> About 30 of my yards are in bear country, and must be electric fenced.
> Perhaps we have wimpy bears in the California foothills, but the fence
> design that I describe at http://scientificbeekeeping.com/bear-fence/
> works
> very well for us.

This seems like a very cheap and easy system. Thank you for taking the time
to put that together. Cheaper than getting a Premiere 1 net, and not that
much harder to put up. I should have known to look at your site first.

How hard is it to pull up a ground rod driven 8 feet into the ground?

Now to find a Parmak DF-SP-LI charger