Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:55:55 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Natalee Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
We are participants in Prof. Jerry Bromenshenk's online Master Beekeeper class at University of Montana. We're working on a research project investigating to what extent and why, are new beekeepers susceptible to becoming Bee Havers, rather than Bee Keepers, in George Imirie's words. The project is part of the class coursework. We're reviewing available literature and bee forums, as well as interviewing beekeepers on Facebook and local clubs. As a person who has had a high level view of the changes in beekeeping in the last few years, we would like to request an opportunity to interview you and hear your thoughts on the subject, in the near future. If you would prefer, all comments will be held in confidence and anonymous, for the purpose of this research assignment. Please let us know when and at what time would be convenient for us to contact you to arrange a phone interview.

We understand how busy your schedule must be this time of year and we appreciate any input and time you can offer our group.

Sincerely,

Andrew Dewey, Chip Lee, Przemek Skoskiewicz, Natalee Thompson and Dale Varner