From:
Eugene Makovec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:50:36 -0700
"Back before Christ walked the earth, Diogenes searched in
 vain for one honest man. So I'm surprised to learn you are
 having trouble finding a single dishonest man. Have you
 tried Ottawa? Washington? Closing time at a  beekeepers
 wine and cheese party?"

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone who despises big government politicians more than I. The inordinate power we give these guys corrupts both the regulators and the regulated. But to assume that every large corporation is happy to poison its customers to make a short-term buck is as unreasonable as assuming that government is looking out for us.
Eugene