Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:23:00 -0500
Slight disinformation here: " That may also be why the few sources I

read from Buckfast in Devonshire, England are no longer available.

Nevertheless, here is a note from someone who has taken one of the

classes sponsored by

Buckfast.https://chrissladesbeeblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/how-are-the-

mitey-fallen/

Steve and Kathleen Heise"

While I'm flattered that my blog has been read, I haven't done one of

Clare's courses at Buckfast.  We are both members of the Devon

Apicultural Research Group and her report, together with that of our

Chairman, Richard Ball, formerly the National Bee Inspector who also

ran controlled tests of stratiolaelaps, was delivered at one of our

meetings.  There may be more information on the DARG web site soon as

our webmaster Glyn Davies (formerly BBKA President) intends to post the

graphs.

Chris