Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:56:49 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
> What disastrous state of pollinators in the USA are you talking about?

Thirty years ago, when we had twice as many colonies in the USA, people spoke of the disaster we would have if we lost half the hives. Well, the hives are gone, and stuff still gets pollinated. In fact, the shortage drove the fees up, making pollination much more lucrative.

People are still talking about pollination shortages and the effect it will have. But nobody has any evidence anything didn't get pollinated. Further, a very large part of our food comes from other countries, many of which do not have bee shortages at all. All media hype.

PLB