Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:56:06 -0500
>Many of (my) friends say to me:
>"Bob you are wasting your breath on the BEE-L list as those guys are out of
>touch with the real world of commercial beekeeping. "
>*If * I did not come on and give the "other side of the coin" then many
>BEE-L members might believe there is only one side of the discussion.

That's true, Bob.  We need to hear from a number of viewpoints and you make
your points clearly and in detail.  Thanks.

That makes me ask, though, who does read BEE-L?

As someone recently pointed out, only a few people seem to post lately, but
some 800 copies of each BEE-L message is sent out into the cloud.

In addition, we have no idea how many read BEE-L at http://www.BEE-L.org
or receive forwarded copies of at least the more outrageous or provocative of
the BEE-L posts.  I know it is more than a few, and that the research community
is aware of any hot topic on BEE-L and what is being said by whom.  Sometimes
we get "Attaboys".

So, lurkers, please uncloak!  Please hit "Reply" and comment!

Write anything you like, but I ask only one more thing.

Don't quote this message in your reply.  Thanks.