From:
Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:06:59 -0400
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:18:26 -0700, kirk jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Comments that call for the elimination of all chemical controls are premature. I certainly
want options available to keep my bees healthy. Every beekeeper has the option of
choosing controls that work in their own beeyards. It is not necessary to reduce my option
of controls to satisfy ideological views of someone else that may or may not be true.

I did not call for the elimination of "all" chemical controls just apistan and checkmite. we
still have OA, Formic and Apiguard.

If you call published papers that prove these materials harm reproductive abilities of drones
and queens ideological that is your call but for many of us its the final word.

What I find very hypocritical is a bunch of beekeepers blaming Bayer for their crappy bees
with no science to back up their claims about Imid when meanwhile back at the ranch they
have used or are using Bayer Checkmite.