Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 13:57:38 EDT
Bees on ground, crawling, with twisted wings - we saw this over past couple
 of years - in the cases we saw, ALL of the bees on the ground had high
titers of  Nosema ceranae.  Not CCD or disappearing disease, although it may
be what Highes calls CCD.

Jerry
**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!