From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:07:11 -0500
Bill Wrote:
I would love to see more data on that assumption. My "trial" this spring
showed zero ferals in my area where there had been beekeepers for may
years.--
----->

Not sure that the trial shows that there are 'zero ferals' in the area.
The trial only shows 'zero ferals visited the bait station'.  It wouldn’t
be fair to assume more than that from the trial.

Best Wishes,
Joe