Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:21:26 -0500
Why do we assume we can have a perfect world in beekeeping while we do not
practice it ourselves in our own lives, when you consider health? Not one of
us would ever let nature take its course with our own children.

There will be a solution, just as there has been in medicine. Just look at
cancer survival rates now compared to just ten years ago, much less 50 years
ago when it was a death sentence.

We certainly do not talk of a "chemical treadmill" with cancer treatments,
when that is just what they are.

It is never hard to talk about an ideal world. Just difficult to live it.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine