Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:36:53 GMT
>>The doctrine of signatures is an ancient European philosophy that held that plants bearing parts that resembled human body parts, animals, or other objects, had useful relevancy to those parts...

I don't know what to make of this philosophy - the resemblence would seem more coincidental than relevant - but I would like to learn more about how valid measuring food, including honey, energy is.

I've heard that, based on the measurements, raw food has higher 'living energy' than cooked food and frozen food (that was allowed to fully ripen in the field prior to picking) has higher energy than 'fresh' (but unripened) produce in the supermarket.

If anyone is familiar with this energy and how it can be measured, please reply (here or in private).

Waldemar