From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:42:37 EDT

From: "Singeli & Josh" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pollen Nation screening  in Missoula
Dear Friends,

We wanted to let you know that our short film Pollen  Nation will begin
screening at the Montana CINE festival in Missoula next  week.  We hope you can
make one of the events or spread the word about the  film.  Please feel free to
pass this message on to other people you think  may be interested.

For those of you who haven't heard us talk about the  film, Pollen Nation
follows one migratory beekeeper and a semi-load full of  honeybees from Minnesota
to California.  It's a science documentary  disguised as an American road
movie, and also the first film to take a look at  the phenomenon of
industrialized pollination, and the way it is beginning to  unravel with dire consequences
for all of us.  Check out the website for  more:
_www.pollennationthemovie.com_ (http://www.pollennationthemovie.com/)

_Montana CINE Film Festival_
(http://www.wildlifefilms.org/festivals/mtcine/index.html)
Wednesday, October 3, 7:00 pm at  the Blackfoot Theater in Missoula
Sunday, October 7, 7:00 pm at the Blackfoot  Theater in Missoula

Pollen Nation was given an honorable mention by the  festival for "Promotion
of a Critical Issue."  The film will precede a film  called  Chimpanzees: An
Unnatural History

Our Best,

Singeli  & Josh