From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:23:53 EST
Dee:
I'm glad to see you read the article carefully.
before I sent the website to Bee-l I sent it to some researchers who are
really doing some fine work up here
Quote in a reply:"Thank you for the article.  I think it is ideal  that we
work for the beekeepers and not the chemical companies!"
That's what Europe is facing if one reads the article carefully.
It's like in medicine where studies done by doctors are funded by the drug
companies. Same sort of skewing.
I feel confident that if sufficient information is supplied as with Scot's
reply then those who know how to use it in a model for example will come up
with  some sort of fix be it short or long term.