Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:20:15 -0700
8bit
From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
--- Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From what
> I've seen on these
> discussion groups (and not just BeeL) is that having
> to be *right*
> sometimes seems to take precedence over being
> *accurate*.

I have posted responses on BEE-L fairly frequently and
feel that negative responses to these comments to be
of an educational opportunity.  I KNOW that I don't
know.  I feel that any responses to what I say will
become either a verification of my thoughts or a
correction to faulty knowlege or thought processes.
As an ex-teacher I feel that progress is only made by
making mistakes.  Hopefully none of them will be fatal
or harmful.

If we can all approach these discussions with this
thought in mind maybe we can really make some progress
in our collective thinking/problem resolution and
educate ourselves beyond what we are able to get from
our research institutions.  DaVinci was a guy way out
of the mainstream thinking of his time.  Yet a lot of
what was outlandish then has now become accepted
thought.  If we can all  refrain from denigrating
thoughts and concepts presented here and instead
approach such with the thought, "What if he/she is
right?" and pursue either proving or disproving such
ideas or throwing back in such thoughts as "What
if..." we can establish a truely creative discussion
list.  Instead of saying, "No way, Hosea!" and
responding instead "I tried that and these are the
results I had." and being open to further discussion
of methodology we can progress in our indeavor to find
the perfect bee.

Mike  Located 1/2 way between Montgomery and Mobile, AL

http://mail.yahoo.com