Condense Mail Headers

From:
Richard Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:19:00 EDT
Colleagues,

I will be traveling in British Columbia, Canada Wednesday, September 25 -
Friday, October 4.  If you are available my wife and I would like to stop by
in our RV to say hi.  We will not take too much of your time.  We would like
to briefly talk about our bees, your bees and shoot a few pictures.

Please write ASAP if you are available with your location.

Thank you,
Richard and Debby Martin
Martin Honey Farm, Inc.
Longwood, Florida 32750