From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:37:16 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  No amount of honey would get me to eat a bite of
> liver. I can detect it in parts per trillion. Okra, maybe, but not
> liver.

The use of honey on the broccoli before steaming is no enough to sweeten but
meant to be a wash to get the sprays used in growing.
Using orka in chili with prunes juice[elimenates e-coli in beef] and a little
honey always gives me a natural better tasting meal.
Liver and onions, with a full pan of onions with honey and butter.  Burn a
few onions by preheating the pan then add the rest in two different times
with butter and a Touch of Honey.  Onions are three different flavors with
burnt the sweetest like the bell peppers.
The idea is to use Honey for its antioxidant qualities.

Michael Housel       Orlando