From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:42:32 -0500
So,  when I lived south of LA, I could have labeled everything Orange
Blossom Honey (even though the orange trees were being cut down?  After all,
I lived in Orange.

Too bad "Knox Honey" doesn't sound as nice.  I've been told TN law prohibits
labeling with a source, unless it says "contains", as nothing is ever 100%.
That could be completely wrong, but is being spread in the bee "community".
Yet, I see labeled honey all over.  My favorite so far: Blueberry Honey,
then in VERY small print: from wildflowers in the region in maine that
blueberries are raised (or similar).  Cost: $6 for 4 oz.

Karen