Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:54:04 -0600
Hi Dave and the list,
I too share with you and many others, certainly, the loss of the "Old Drone".  I also miss
his insights, wry sense of humor and his  knowledge and experience.  I had bookmarked his
web page and looked at it about three ago.  It was good to refresh myself on his knowledge.
I was surprised  to see it was still online and I am really sorry to read it is no longer
available for us to learn from.   Thanks for letting us know.  The Good Book says, "In my
Father's house are many mansions..."   I suspect Andy might say there are lots of hives
too.  Nice thought.
Lawrence

"David L. Green" wrote:

Dear Bee List Members