Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:33:44 -0600
Hello All,
Ted wrote:
 I need a barrier to mice that would be no danger to the public. Does anyone
have experience with what mice can/cannot cross?  Thanks for any
suggestions.

In my opinion there is only one way to solve the problem.  The store
obviously needs a different pest control company.   The problem has
obviously been going on way to long.    If I were you Ted I would drop the
subject .   Then I would get my friends which the store owner doesn't know
to call the health department and complain.   No results?    Have several
friends call the health department and complain.   Then sit back and watch
those mice disappear. Mice as you describe in a food store is a public
health hazard.   I called two Kansas City pest control companys for advice
and the above was their recomendation.   Hope I have helped.   They also
said the mice problem was the result of the pest control company not doing
their job correctly.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa,Missouri