Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Lipscomb, Al" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:29:49 -0400
>I hope people take Allen's word to heart. I recently joined another
>beekeeping list which is un-moderated and I much prefer to read the
>moderated list. The general absence of wild theorizing and the effort to be
>scientific is a relief.

We all need to be thankful of the work the moderators do for the list. But
one small correction can be made to your post, we do not need to be
scientific: just informed. Part of that is checking the archives for
information before posting and then asking a good question. I have found
that the better the question the better the answer.