Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:30:41 -0700
7bit
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Jerry asked me to forward his reply on the current thread that went to me
personally instead of the list as intended:

-----here it is--------

I wondered how long it would take before the light bulb went on.  Bruce
Lighthart in Oregon and Kevin Prier are currently working on putting an
excess charge on bees.  Also working on measuring the charge variation
among hives in an apiary.  Bruce and Kevin, as you know, are charging bees,
then introducing all kinds of things into a wind tunnel and past tethered
bees to see how they are taken up and stick.  Gerry Loper in Tucson is out
measuring charge on bees coming and going from hives.

Anyone with good ideas, I'm sure these three would love to hear from you -
especially anyone who really understands electrostatics - any of the XEROX
pioneers out there looking for some fun questions?

In the meantime, I will send your question on to Bruce Lighthart at

Cheers

Jerry