Print

My service provider upgraded our operating systems, and in the process left
me with a non-functional mail program.  This means that at present I have no
way to forward and distribute classical music list messages.  So, until they
can get my mail program (elm) working, the list will be down.  I have about
ten message awaiting distribution, and nothing sent to the list has been or will
be lost because of this problem.

Hopefully they will have me back in business today.  In any case, as soon as I
am able, I will be sending out list messages again.

As always, thanks for your patience.

Dave