Keith B. Forsyth wrote on 7/14/99 about an Ontario Beekeepers'
Association newsletter ("The Sting") that wasn't yet on-line.  The
thought occurred to me that subscribers to this list probably are
aware of many excellent bee-related newsletters published on the Net.
I would enjoy learning about them, both for my personal education and
to share info with our Nebraska Beekeepers Association newsletter
editor.  Any recommendations?
--Rog Flanders, Nemaha County, Nebraska, USA
(1 Samuel 14:25 "And all they of the land came to a wood; and there
was honey upon the ground.")