Aloha,

Well, I am back.  I know that Jahaan was kind enough to let everyone know
of the birth of my baby.  If you don't mind, I'll add a few details.

Rose Huong Punahele was born at 5:45 pm on Feb 7th at home.  I thought #4
would slide right out, but this turned out to be my most difficult birth.
 What is it about 4th babies?!   She weighed 8lbs and 21 1/2 inches in
length.

I won't go into details about my hysterical first week worrying about my
milk supply.  Thank goodness for the calm of my husband who said I needed
to experience what the moms go through who I help! :D

Anyway, I am now happily sleep deprived and glad to be back to reading
Lactnet.  Can't believe I made it this long without you all!

Aloha,
Gloria Thai  Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawai'i  located 20 degrees North of the
Equator