Thanks  very much to those of you who responded to my question
about the number of outpatient breastfeeding consultation requests
you can expect based upon your inmpatient breastfeeding rate. Now I
have two more questions!

1)  If a hospital employs both IBCLC's and
lactation educators should they have the same responsibilities and
privlidges? Why or why not? This information is going to hospital
administration directly from you. I have already stated my opinion.

2)  Does anyone know of a JHL article about pitocin and the possibility that
it may cause flat nipples?  Or has anyone heard of this effect and can
give me a reference?