From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Farmsteads
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:34:24 EDT

I know that this is dated by a few years, but there was a very lively
discussion about 19th and 20th Century farmsteads on the HISTARCH list during
September-October 1995 (believe it or not I found some on my computer that I
saved from that time period).  But the HISTARCH archives can be searched for
this.  The discussion revolved around the eligibility problem for these
resources and was very intense and brought up a lot of issues that could be
helpful in your search for information about post 1890 farmsteads.  I lost
count of the postings, but there were in excess of 30.

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.
Ogden, Utah