From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of LACTNET digests <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 22, 1998 10:33 PM
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 22 Jun 1998 - Special issue
Date:         Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:18:24 -0400
Sender:       Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Heidi C. Lunn M.S., I.B.C.L.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Flagly

I have a question I hope that someone can help me with.  I have a
mother with an infection in her uterus.  The doctor prescribed flagyl.
The mother asked the DR for an alternative and he said there is none.
What are some of the possible alternatives for flagyl?

Thank you

Heidi C. Lunn, M.S., I.B.C.L.C.
WIC and Nutrition Program